Join the 800 permanent and seasonal Harvard Alumni in the Sarasota/Bradenton/Venice Region for:
- Expanding Your Circle of Social Opportunities
- Personal and Business Networking
- Continuing Education via Unique Access to:
- Community and World Leaders on their challenges and opportunities.
- Leading Educators and their research and concepts.
- Progressive Business leaders on their industries, strategies and processes.
Look through our Event Photos. Some past events include:
• IMG Academies and Sports Performance Institute -- Sam Zussman, Managing Director -- Challenges Of A Sports Utopia
• Herald Tribune Media Group -- CEO Diane McFarlin -- Your Newspaper In 2015
• The Business of The Olympics -- HBS Prof Stephen A Greyser -- Can any country, city or corporation make a profit?
• Red Sox vs Orioles Baseball Game -- Ed Smith Stadium -- Picnic and Play Ball!
We need your help! Here are just a few of the opportunities we have available to get involved :
+ Interview Prospective Harvard Students & Represent Harvard at local College Fairs
+ Present Harvard Prize Book Awards to deserving High School students throughout Sarasota, Manatee, & Charlotte Counties
+ Be an Event Director for Evening Events, Fundraisers, Corporate Dinners and Tours
+ Volunteer at our Monthly Luncheon events
+ Take Photographs at our Scheduled Events
+ Organize continuing education seminars on interesting topics from Harvard Graduate school offerings
If any of these activities interest you & you'd like to get directly involved, please send email to email@example.com!
To join our club TODAY, go to our JOIN/RENEW page, fill out the form, add your credit card information and it's done! We'll add you to our mailing list and ensure you receive the event mailings and email invitations.